We don’t want to overstate, but Double Doozies are about the most delicious thing. Period. Delicious buttercream filling sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies. And because it’s Magnolia Mixes, you know it’s gluten free!
- Magnolia Mixes Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, baked and ready to eat
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until fully incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add vanilla and heavy cream, and beat for an additional 3-5 minutes, until smooth and fluffy.
- Assemble the cookies. Fit a piping bag with large star tip and fill with buttercream. (In a pinch, just fill a ziploc bag and snip an edge.) Fill cooled cookies with the buttercream.
These are so easy, you won’t believe how good they are!