Want a little dessert with your protein? Our High Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix is incredibly versatile! We’ve figured out this great recipe to add an extra protein kick to some truly delicious oatmeal cookies. And all gluten free, of course!
Total Time: 50 minutes | Makes 30-35 cookies
- 2 and 1/4 cups Magnolia Mixes High Protein Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 cups Whole Grain Oats (We love Bob’s Red Mill Certified Gluten Free Oats)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a separate bowl combine our Pancake & Waffle Mix, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a mixer, cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until creamy and smooth. Add eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture. Continue mixing while adding dry ingredients to wet ingredients in mixer. Cover and allow dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 11-12 minutes or until golden brown!