Bake a delicious gluten free lemon pound cake right in your home. Easy to bake and needs just 4 extra ingredients!
- 1 bag of Magnolia Mixes Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, melted butter, and sour cream for one minute, or until blended. Add all of cake mix and continue mixing at low-medium speed for an additional two minutes.
- Pour into greased 8″x4″ bread pan. Bake 40 minutes or until done in center. Cool in pan 20 minutes, then remove.
- Lemon Glaze (recommended!): Mix half cup of confectioner’s sugar with 4 teaspoons lemon juice. Pour onto top of cooled cake.