Looking to make some orange pound cake? Our recipe is incredibly moist and with the perfect texture!
- Bag of Magnolia Mixes Orange Pound Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, melted butter, and sour cream together for one minute. Add cake mix and continue mixing for an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 8″ x 4″ bread pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until done in center. Cool in pan for 20 minutes, then remove.
- Orange Glaze (recommended!): Mix 1/2 cup of confectionery sugar with 4 teaspoons or orange juice, then pour the mix onto the cake. Yum!