This is our classic chocolate chip cookie – with nuts for a bit of extra deliciousness!
- Magnolia Mixes Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, pecans, or other nut
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt butter. In a mixing bowl, beat butter, milk, egg, nuts, and cookie mix for 3 minutes on medium speed. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared baking pan, spacing cookies 2 inches apart. Bake 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned on edges. Cool for 2-3 minutes before moving cookies from baking pan to cooling rack.